Motorist hits car while parallel parking l groom your car l What Would You Do?

It can be the curse of even an otherwise excellent driver parallel parking Back in 2008 we set up our hidden cameras in Montclair, New Jersey To see what happens when our careless parallel Parker knocks the bumper off a parked car and then just walks away Now we're back in the same town With our same driver. It's been 10 years, and I still don't know how to park. We've got a newer jack and the fender bender Well that hasn't changed all These years later will people still confront the parker and come to the rescue of the owner of the damaged car What would you do? Our hidden cameras are rolling as our actor Linda rolls into that Judge I Do that this woman hears and then reacts to Linda's horrendous parking job? What What What a piece of junk? Can you believe that I don't have time for this? I don't have time. I'm late for a meeting Wow okay, I rent upstairs Please don't say anything excuse me. Please don't say anything that is illegal. I just watched you crash into somebody Please mind your own business That is a horrible thing that is a horrible thing.
 I don't have time for this As she flees the scene we step in hi there, how are you it's what, would you do? John camiones how about then why is it important to say something because that's horrible you don't know what their you know Situation is that could be their only means of transportation And I help my kids see this because then they will note that this is the right thing to always do we roll again and At first we don't know if anyone sees our fender bender But then out of nowhere this man from across the street No, okay We bring You can't I'm in a hurry. I don't have time for this now You just took somebody's luxury vehicle and grip the bumper off the front of their car and now some roadside assistance So I'm gonna take license plate and that's up to you, but honestly you shouldn't leave it because that's leaving the damn street so my CC Rita maybe you call the police or whatever it is and before he calls the cops Let's tell them it's what would you do what's going on guys? You weren't gonna let her get away Now is this not right? As human beings, we always try to have to do the best that we can to look out for each other.
jawad + shakeel + shahzaib
Take conscious actions of everything that we do Throughout the day people are just as shocked as they were back in 2008 Time and time again people try to get Linda to hit the brakes Right did I guess Just like the original it's time for that what would you do the twist? We've seen how people respond when the driver is a woman, but will the reaction be any different with a Z behind the wheel This squad of cheerleaders is about to become eyewitnesses Okay Let me say that was me a Z asks for some support you guys help me put it back, but one cheerleader thinks he should play solo Whatever can't deal with it right now. I got to get to a meeting and with that, a Z is gone We decide to send the owner of the Jaguar back in Yes, that's our actor Linda from earlier playing double duty. Oh my god We wondered will our cheerleaders bring it on Like Ray Bans We rolled one last time It's a piece of junk anyway. They come back. We just Don't say, anything guys. Okay. I got it I gotta go yeah, I gotta go I got somewhere to do you want us to take a copy of your license? No, it's not that serious. I think it kind of is It's not a big deal And with that Heather Jimenez cannot let it go She goes after him Oh my god, 
yeah Do you know where thirty-three is I can't tell but I know where the car owner we're starting Talk to her maybe after my meeting I'm trying to find 33 Is this your car yeah, that's me you took the whole front fender off yeah, he doesn't seem to care Why did you say that to her how I can't believe people like you exist Busy Hi guys, I'm John can you honest? Why did you get involved because he doesn't he had the car and the entire bumper fault a fella But he didn't obviously care to people like that you say Some people see it and don't want to get involved Why would you tell them there are nice people in this world and I'm trying to be one of them?

Comments